Corporate Xhosa/Zulu Training – Courses and Workshops
Gateway To Transformation And Diversity Awareness:
UBuntu Bridge offers excellent corporate language training, courses, materials and team-building workshops to help adult learners in a corporate or organizational context become comfortable and confident in everyday conversational Xhosa/Zulu.
- Lessons are fun and engaging and perfectly suited to the needs of adult, employed learners, with the materials and the structure giving learners a number of opportunities to catch up if they miss a lesson.
- Our mother-tongue teachers are excellent, fun, inspiring and engaging, and trained to teach their language as a foreign language.
- Our interactive Audio CDs, edutaining videos and manuals are renowned for their simplicity, quality and engagement value.
- We have ONLINE skype support learning environment and video lessons.
- We enable people to start speaking practical Xhosa/Zulu from the first lesson, whilst creating a respectful awareness around African and specifically Xhosa/Zulu culture, which in turn leads to a greater sense of appreciation for their colleagues and fellow citizens, not just Xhosa/Zulu, but even those learning Xhosa/Zulu with them. Please enquire by email.
UBuntu Bridge is registered as a verified/approved supplier on the Western Cape Supplier Database (WCSD/Trade World), in line with the Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act No. 5 of 2000 (PPPFA).
On-Site Xhosa / Zulu Courses:
There are two level options of 8 lessons each, with a possible third for committed learners.
Classes are 60-70 minute lessons x 8 (per level), once or preferably twice per week, at times and days that suit you.
Classes are relaxed and enjoyable, but focussed and progressive. Interesting and insightful culture topics are included on the CDs and discussed in each class.
The Courses usually include:
• Revision time before and at beginning of each class.
• Each Level includes 2 x interactive Audio CDs and corresponding A5 manual
• Homework emails, with Pin-up Phrase Sheets.
• Contemporary and relevant Culture Insights.
• Fun, Confident and Practical progress.
Feedback from Corporate Xhosa Courses
“Thank you for a fantastic training!! I also need to compliment you on the excellent quality of the CD’s and the learning materials. I am glad we chose UBuntu Bridge!” Minnie Bentley, Cape Town Tourism
“Very good approach to learning Xhosa, can’t wait for level 2” Mias Retief
Previous & Current Xhosa / Zulu Course Clients:
We have had the privilege of teaching Xhosa and/or Zulu Courses in the following organisations, amongst others:
Earth Child Project / Equal Education / Cape Town Tourism / Goedgedacht Forum / Local Government Housing Department / Media 24 / Mothers2Mothers NGO / Price Waterhouse Coopers, Century City / RE:CM
Rennie Farms, Paarl / SANParks, West Lake / SEDA – Small Enterprise Development Agency / SIT International / Social Change Assistance Trust (SCAT) / Sonke Gender Justice Institute / TMT Services and Supplies, Century City / Ubuntu Wellness Centre, CBD / The US Consulate, Steenberg, CT
On-Site Xhosa / Zulu Workshops:
These are tailor-made to your group’s requirements.
Watch a Video here:
Team-Building Fun Days
We collaborate with other NGO’s to create fun, involved days with Xhosa communities. Participants connect and practice their Xhosa whilst giving back. Proceeds after expenses go directly to the NGO’s, so they may continue their work. The children love it, the communities flourish, its win-win for everyone!
View our Mandela Day Video below:
Craig Makhosi Charnock has facilitated and been speaker at such prestigious events as the Thabo Mbeki Foundation’s Youth Leadership Camp 2013, The South African Principal Association’s Annual conference 2013, TedX Education 2012, The Africa Centre’s Talking Heads 2013, as well as being key note speaker for many companies (Old Mutual, GenRe, Media24), government departments, social organisations and schools.
Watch Craig’s Ted Talk (50000 hits):
“I watched your TEDxED video again last night – INSPIRATIONAL stuff. Thanks again for putting in so much effort. Of the 60 audience feedback forms I’ve got most rated your as their top favourite. Well done!“ Terence Themba Berry – TedX Education Organiser
“Craig was a brilliant speaker, who totally captivated the audience. His passion was contagious. When the audience participated in vocalising the three xhosa clicks, they were totally engaged. Fantastic.“ Dave Cotton – Pecha Kucha
Book an UBuntu Bridge trained facilitator to provide you with fantastic services. Booking enquiries can also be done via: bookings (at) learnxhosa (dot) co (dot) za