LEVEL 2 CONFIDENT ISIXHOSA (8 weeks, 8 lessons), NEWLANDS Evenings
- Description: Level 2 CONFIDENT ISIXHOSA
- Times: 6.20 for 6.30pm – 8pm, once weekly TBC
- Venue: Montebello, Newlands (map and directions below)
- Includes: Level 2 manual and 2 audio Cds, but see further below!
- Prices: More info about the Courses here
- Dates: Mid January 2018
- ***REGISTRATION FOR THIS COURSE IS NOT YET OPEN***
Email for waiting list – bookings at learnxhosa dot co dot za
Confident Xhosa/Zulu Essentials Part 2 (8 classes)
Lesson 9: Negatives and Clarification Phrases cont..
Lesson 10: Past Tense and Negative Past Tense
Lesson 11: Stative Verbs – i am hungry, etc
Lesson 12: Asking/Answering Questions and Future Tense
Lesson 13: Na as and / with / have
Lesson 14: The Recent Past Continuous Tense and Verb extensions
Lesson 15: Remote Past and Personal Details
Lesson 16: Conversation Oral Assessments
Dates and details are announced via the newsletter. Use Contact Form below or Email us to be kept informed (bookings at learnxhosa dot co dot za)!