isiXhosa Learning Material Level 2 – Downloads
*See Discounts and concessions offered below.
** These are all only available as downloads
This is our next level beginner product, it will take your ability to answer questions further, and more conversational ability and it will even have you practicing along out loud.
- coached by Makhosi the whole way through on cultural awareness, respect, how to identify Xhosa speakers, and what you need to know before getting yourself stuck, or embarrassed!
- a digital E-book with all the content of our course (worth R1500 in live settings) – for detailed course content CLICK HERE
- digital equivalent of 2 audio CD’s worth of interactive Mp3 tracks covering the content of the courses, step by step.
- interactive audio means that they leave a space between the English and the Xhosa for you to pre-empt the answer and then another gap after the Xhosa for you to repeat the Xhosa out loud.
- This helps the mind remember phrases, vocab, constructs, but also helps one begin to emulate the sounds and get a feel for the rhythm and sound of the language.
Lesson 9: Negatives and Clarification Phrases cont..
Lesson 10: Past Tense and Negative Past Tense
Lesson 11: Stative Verbs – i am hungry, etc
Lesson 12: Asking/Answering Questions and Future Tense
Lesson 13: Na as and / with / have
Lesson 14: The Recent Past Continuous Tense and Verb extensions
Lesson 15: Remote Past and Personal Details
Lesson 16: Conversation Oral Assessments
“THE CDS WERE GREAT! They really help to get the sound, the rhythm and tempo of the language right” Gene Falk
“They are so straightforward and easy to follow, thanks.” Leila Codron, Seva Unite
“UBuntu Bridge’s classes and materials inspired me more then I ever dreamed Xhosa classes would. The side-effects have been the building of stronger relationships with some of my colleagues, building greater trust, and allowing me to feel genuinely part of the real society of our country. Alan Dickinson, SunAir
“Thank you for a fantastic training!! I need to compliment you on the excellent quality of the CD’s and the learning materials. I am glad we chose UBuntu Bridge!” Minnie Bentley, Cape Town Tourism
“For anyone wanting to learn Xhosa, I would highly recommend this course, it’s amazing how quickly you can pick it up with practice and was also very interesting to learn about the culture which enlightened me on some things I wondered about, like the loud speaking, but now I understand why it’s done this way by our Bhuti’s and Sisi’s” Revaan Jutzen, MHG