Mowleni / Greetings
UBuntu Bridge is social activism in the form of a social enterprise, founded by Makhosi in 2006.
Our activism is about creating sustainable social reconciliation and harmonious relationships in South Africa, using a Shaka Zulu inspired Bull Horn formation:
- First horn: We seek to honour indigenous peoples of South Africa by encouraging preservation and communication in their mother tongues, which honours their cultural heritage at the same time.
- Second horn: We support people unable to speak indigenous languages by teaching, coaching, motivating and inspiring them to learn in the easiest and funnest ways possible.
- Tail Action: Funny, creative, conscious art (videos) that inspires and unites people across different walks of life, bringing South Africa the Balanced Transformation it needs!
WAYS TO SUPPORT US:
1. PURCHASE out digital materials: http://www.learnxhosa.co.za/store/
2. HIRE us for group language courses at your premises:http://www.learnxhosa.co.za/courses/overview/corporate-xhosa-and-zulu-training-options/ OR http://www.learnxhosa.co.za/fun-xhosa-workshops/
3. JOIN a public course: http://www.learnxhosa.co.za/courses/xhosa-public-classes/
4. BOOK us to speak and motivate your group of adult or school learners:
5. SHARE your experience of our work with others on social media. Our social media links are below:
6. DONATE to our outreach projects or to produce more free video content:
STANDARD BANK Claremont
Branch code: 025109
Account Name: UB Bridges
Account number: 070 145 040
Reference: DON (YOUR NAME or ANON) V = video or O = outreach
HELP us to bring South Africans together. We are super grateful. Siyabulela kakhulu!