LEVEL 2 CONFIDENT ISIXHOSA (8 weeks, 8 lessons), NEWLANDS Evenings
- Description: Level 2 CONFIDENT ISIXHOSA
- Times: 6.20 for 6.30pm – 8pm, once weekly TBC
- Venue: Montebello, Newlands (map and directions below)
- Includes: Level 2 manual and 2 audio Cds, but see further below!
- Prices: More info about the Courses here
- Dates: Mid January 2018
- ***REGISTRATION FOR THIS COURSE IS NOT YET OPEN***
Email for waiting list – bookings at learnxhosa dot co dot za
Confident Xhosa/Zulu Essentials Part 2 (8 classes)
Lesson 9: Negatives and Clarification Phrases cont..
Lesson 10: Past Tense and Negative Past Tense
Lesson 11: Stative Verbs – i am hungry, etc
Lesson 12: Asking/Answering Questions and Future Tense
Lesson 13: Na as and / with / have
Lesson 14: The Recent Past Continuous Tense and Verb extensions
Lesson 15: Remote Past and Personal Details
Lesson 16: Conversation Oral Assessments
Dates and details are announced via the newsletter. Use Contact Form below or Email us to be kept informed (bookings at learnxhosa dot co dot za)!No Fields Found.