XHOSA LEVEL 3:
- 8 x 60 min Live Zoom lectures with Makhosi, including Q&A time
- Thursdays 5.30pm – 6.30pm
- 23 July – 10 September 2020
- Replays posted the next morning
- Option to include our LEVEL 3 MATERIALS – eBook + Mp3 Downloads
- Option to get Coaching options (see package combinations below)
- Facebook community learning group, for finding learning buddies and asking questions, staying motivated
- Whatsapp Lecture Reminders
Who is it for?
This course is for anyone who has done the Level 1 and 2 course with UBuntu Bridge and wants to continue with their learning, with special focus on grammar, understanding and using the Noun Groups and the all the conjugations that go with it.
This is our first Level 3 lectures in a long time, so sign up now to boost your Xhosa knowledge and skills to a whole new level!
Lesson 17: Revise Level 2 + Open Questions
Lesson 18: Noun Groups Summary
Lesson 19: Applying the Noun Groups
Lesson 20: The Locative – expressing place
Lesson 21: Using Nga – expressing about, by means of
Lesson 22: Object Concords (OC)
Lesson 23: The Subjunctive, the potential and useful constructs
Lesson 24: Application and Assessments
- 8 x 60 min lectures with Q&A
- + lifetime access to replays
- Facebook learning community
- Includes the downloadable e-book + audio (Mp3s)
- for people who don’t yet have our Level 3 materials
- you don’t need materials but will then just have to make notes from the lectures and will miss most of the exercises and content
COACHING: (limited number!!)
- Includes all lectures and replays
- Once weekly coaching sessions
- 4 x 30 mins small group coaching
- 4 x 15 mins private 1 on 1 coaching
- alternating weeks, starting with a private session
- Choose your preferred combination of the above from the product menu!
- Fill out the registration form as provided after checkout!
- All bookings and enquiries: